Make Money with your Photos using the Camera Earn Daily $100 to $ 200.Selling your Images on popular Stock Photography websites is a Great way to make ongoing Residual Parttime Income for Pictures that are currently just sitting on your hard drive.Companies and website owners are looking for new images .There are Thousands of people searching for a Professional to do Photo and design work on Outsourcing websites.Take Pictures from Local Events and Tour and other best background Images & scenarios & Creative Images & IIustrations&Clipart &Nature &People& Tecnoligy & Business & Arts & Architecture
Stock Photos Etc.......No special skills required only have to basic skills to save photos only,work daily 1 or 2 hours,no investment to start easy part time job at home.
Most Money for Your Photos
Most Money for Your Photos
Stock photography - Everyone needs Images and they pay Money,&Greeting Cards&Calendars - all over the world need new images every year&Magazines&Textbooks Etc......Friends are looking for earn money online with pictures .images for greetings,wedding,aniversariy day or birthday wishes to find images what is in your mind .looking for nature pics what ever your searching you can find easily through this sites. this best opportunity to earn online. you can upload pictures from your camera’s like best high quality pics you can earn with your photos like nature,historical,religious&picnic photos all your sweet memories it is consider to upload the reality pics with high quality to show your love &affection and it is good to see other how much you can do it. there is no high talented photos just click to see the pics how you can do it.
There is the best thing to do the high quality pictures by using the camera quality it shows how much clarity to find the pictures performance.
Note:That it should not be blur, That it should not be noise,That it should not be dull.
First of all when we saw your pictures it should be in our mind forever it should be unique pictures.
First of all when we saw your pictures it should be in our mind forever it should be unique pictures.
Best Stock Photo Sites
2.CANSTOCKPHOTO
A very good stock photography site. Easy to register and upload. Royalty Rate: 20% to 50% Minimum Payout: $50 (paypal); $100 (cheque or Moneybookers) File Format: JPG Minimum Resolution: 3.0 megapixels (approx.1500px x 2000px) join canstockphoto.com and start selling your images.
3.CRESTOCK
The quality of images on crestock.com is very high. Royalty Rate: 20% to 40% Minimum Payout: $50 (PayPal or Moneybookers) File Format: JPEG Minimum Resolution: 6 megapixels, 8 megapixels or higher is preferred join crestock.com now and start selling your images.
4.POND5

Up Load Images&Videos&Audios&3d Etc--- The Image must be at least 2MP (2 Megapixels/2 Million Pixels). To calculate the number of pixels in a photo - multiply the width by the height. For example - a photo that's 1700x1300 is 2.21 million pixels. Video should be in the range of 3 to 120 seconds, and no larger than 2 GB (2000 MB). For HD files, a size of 200-500mb is normal. Clips should have no edits, if you do have a file with several clips edited together which can be sold as individual clips, please separate them. Pond5 may determine certain sequences acceptable if they meet specific artistic or aesthetic standards. File Format All videos should be prepared as in the one of these file containers: .MOV, .MP4, or .M2TS, .MXF (for native files only). If your footage is in a different format (such as .AVI), please convert it to .MOV or .MP4 before uploading.
googhttp://dreamstimephotos.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rssle-site-verification: google4f448a8be9408084.html
Pexels is a free stock photography website.
ReplyDeleteIt wasn’t until last year that I learned about this site (thanks to a reader), and I’m so glad I did.
I absolutely love Pexels. It’s the only website I use when I need free stock images for my blog posts.
I think this could actually be one of the most useful websites for bloggers. Especially in a time where visuals are a must for your blog content.
Images on Pexels are free for personal and commercial use. They can be modified, distributed, and do not require attribution.
If you’re looking for more websites that offer free images, check out my post Where to Find Free Images for Your Blog.
Pexels is a free stock photography website.
ReplyDeleteIt wasn’t until last year that I learned about this site (thanks to a reader), and I’m so glad I did.
I absolutely love Pexels. It’s the only website I use when I need free stock images for my blog posts.
I think this could actually be one of the most useful websites for bloggers. Especially in a time where visuals are a must for your blog content.
Images on Pexels are free for personal and commercial use. They can be modified, distributed, and do not require attribution.
If you’re looking for more websites that offer free images, check out my post Where to Find Free Images for Your Blog.
My Stock Photos
ReplyDeleteFinding high-quality, free to use images is a major battle every blog writer fights. Great imagery is a crucial piece of a great blog article. The next entry on our list of the best blogging tools – My Stock Photos – helps you do just that – find amazing, high-quality stock images. Free of charge.
You really can’t beat free. Just don’t go overboard on adding tons of random pictures to your posts now that you have access to them. Make sure they’re all relevant and add value.